The Buffalo Dental Group was founded by Dr. Bernard Kolber in 1955, with the opening of his practice on the corner of Englewood and Kenmore Avenue in Buffalo, New York. In 1986, Dr. Kolber's son Dr. Bernard "Bernie" Kolber joined the group after earning his degree from SUNY Buffalo's School of Dental Medicine. His father retired in 1989, and Dr. Kolber inherited the practice, with Dr. Ellen Vossler joining him in 1990.
After over 23 years, The Buffalo Dental Group has grown to have over 20 employees, which includes the addition of Dr. Kevin Bolger on their dental staff. They now have two locations, including an office located in the Village of Williamsville.
The Buffalo Dental Group has become well known in the Western New York community for their philosophy of a minimally invasive approach in their practice of ultra-conservative dentistry.